Photos are a priceless thing for anyone. People collecting and saving their memories in the form of photos. So, it becomes important to store these photo files at a most secured place. Here, an HP pen drive would serve the same purpose.
Users prefer pen drive because of its portability and capacity is best as compare to another storage device. You can easily stores more than thousands of photos in it without any hassle.
However, the pictures stored in it are prone to get deleted accidentally or lost under different circumstances like unintentionally deletion or formatting, system failure, device corruption, and virus attack, etc.
Moreover, photos loss from pen drives is an annoying situation to face. But, do not worry, because it is possible to recover deleted photos from pen drive quickly. Here, in this write-up, we will be going to discuss the perfect way to recover photos from the USB flash drive. Go through the complete article to learn more.
Is It Possible to Recover Deleted Photos from Flash Drive?
Yes! It is possible to recover deleted photos from pen drive. Photo files are not gone forever when you delete them from your USB drive. All the deleted images files still remain on the storage device until these files are not overwritten by any new files.
All the lost photos are recoverable before the new file takes up space. So, you can recover deleted photos from flash drive utilizing appropriate software. So, in the upcoming segment, we are going to explain the proficient application for the same.
Eminent Software to Recover deleted Photos from Flash Drive
This is an efficient application to recover deleted photos from pen drive named SysTools Pen Drive Deleted Photos Recovery Software. This tool specially developed to recover deleted, formatted and corrupted data from pen drive. It supports the USB flash drive of all brands and sizes. This is prominently utilized pen drive application across the world.
This is tested by the experts for recovery of corrupted, deleted and formatted data from pen drive within a few clicks. Application does not integrate with any kind of compatibility issue. It supports all versions of Windows Operating System.
Steps to Restore Deleted Photos from Flash Drive
Here, in this section, we have discussed the step-by-step procedure to recover deleted data from pen drive. Simply follow the below stated steps to implement a recovery procedure.
- Firstly, download and launch the pen drive recovery software into your local machine.
- After that choose the scan option, instead of a formatted scan.
- Now, preview recovered data components and search for needed data. All the deleted data is highlighted by red color.
- Finally, hit on Save button and extract restored elements from corrupted, deleted and formatted HP pen drive.
Looking for Something Free?
We know, most of the users are looking for a solution to resolve how to recover deleted photos from pen drive manually?. Relax and have a look here, in this section, we are going to discuss a free solution to recover deleted photos from Flash drive. The manual solution is available in two ways. You can execute any one of them as per your needs.
Workaround #1: Restores Deleted Photos from Pen Drive Utilizing CMD
- Initially, navigate to Run by pressing on Windows Key + R altogether.
- Then, add CMD in the command prompt field.
- At last, type command in the prompted field: ATTRIB -H -R -S /S /D G:*.* then, press the Enter key or wait for a few minutes.
Workaround #2: Recover An Older Version of Files/Folders of Photos
Additionally, to recover deleted photos from pen drive. With the help of this technique, you can easily get the desired outcome.
- First of all, right-click on the folder that involves your deleted files. After that, select Properties option.
- Now, click on the tab Previous Versions. Then, a message is prompt to your screen, which says that Previous Versions come from File History or from restore points.
- Lastly, a list of older versions of the file will have displayed. Here, choose the file edition you are searching for and click on the Restore button.
Causes Behind Loss of Photos from your HP USB Drive
There can be various reasons for the deletion of photos from the pen drive. A few of them, we have explained in this section. Let’s have a look:
- Mistakenly deleted photos from HP pen drive
- HP USB flash drive is highly affected by the virus
- Faulty file system due to connectivity from another machine
- Improper ejection of pen drive from the local machine
Points to Remember
- Always take the backup of your important data
- Scan your USB drive with any reliable antivirus software
- When your data is lost from pen drive then, stop using your pen drive ASAP
Time to Verge
When you accidentally deleted or lost your important photos. First of all, you have to check whether you have the backup or not. If in case, you have the backup so, you can easily restore deleted photos from there. But, if you do not have so, it is advised to go with an alternative technique i.e., Pen Drive Recovery software. Because the manual method to recover deleted photos from the pen drive consists of some limitations, which affect the procedure directly. Moreover, it may exaggerate the problem more. Thus, it is far better to opt for recovery software in this kind of circumstance.