Searching out for a technique to place watermark on a PDF. Having trouble in adding watermark to a PDF document. Do you want to learn how to create a watermark on a PDF document? If so, be in the article and we will help you with various techniques through which you can put a watermark on a PDF file with no effort taken.
PDF Watermarking is an efficient mechanism to prevent your data with the PDF file from modifications and copying exact data. There are many application that got on with this process to provide the best they can to add text watermark to PDF. Among them, the ones’ that got the most usage and provided an efficient performance with ease interface are mentioned here.
Top Free Methods to Apply Watermark to PDF Document
The applications or software that are free to use and offer amazing PDF watermarking functionality are provided below. Compare among the best to create a watermark on a PDF document and get the one suitable to you
Free PDF Watermark Adder:
The application has functionality to place watermark on a PDF document. It has two options for watermarking a PDF. Text and Image Watermarking on PDF files. You can choose for the watermarking type and select the PDF files to be watermarked. With this utility, you have an option provided to customize the PDF watermark, setting the transparency, size, color, position, etc. and placing the watermark on multiple PDF files through Batch PDF processing.
- Add text and image watermark to PDF
- Insert Watermark to multiple PDFs
- Set Transparency level
- Position watermark on PDF
- Save Watermarked PDF file in new location
- Watermark Owner-Level restricted PDF file
Developer: Systools Software Pvt. Ltd
Trial Version: Limited to add watermark on 5 PDFs only for the lifetime
Steps to Pace Watermark on a PDF Document
- Download and Run Free PDF Watermark Tool
- Click on Watermark and choose watermark type (Text / Image)
- Click on ADD file and select PDF files
- For Text watermark: Enter text, Position it, and browse location to save PDF
- For Image watermark: Browse image file, position it and browse file saving location
- Click on Next option and click the Generate button
Adobe Acrobat DC:
Adobe application is known to deal with PDFs for a very long time. The application has option to create a watermark on a PDF document with option for text and image watermarking. The Acrobat DC Pro is the latest version available which provides option for Document clouding. Multiple PDF files can watermark in a single PDF processing. Encryption are removed from PDFs to apply watermark on PDF files. The option for positioning, rotating, setting transparency level are some featured options available in Acrobat application for placing a watermark on PDF.
- Place text and image watermark on PDF
- Option to add watermark on multiple PDF files
- Facility to set transparency, position, and rotation of Watermark
- Save watermark on original PDF documents
Process to Place Watermark on a PDF Document
- Launch Adobe Acrobat and Open PDF file
- Go to Tools menu >> select Edit PDF option
- Select (Text or Image File) Watermark option from Source section
- In the Appearance section, set the Opacity and Rotation
- Click OK to put watermark in PDF file
- Save the PDF file
Trial Version: The application is available to use with full functions for 30 Days
Light PDF Watermark Adder:
This is a Web Application to create a watermark on a PDF document. An Online application provided by APower PDF organization. The online utility requires stable connectivity to place watermark (text / image) on a PDF. Only one PDF is watermarked at a time. After the watermark process completion, download the PDF document to the computer system. This is a free tool that offers facility to customize the watermark inserted on PDF file.
- Watermark Single PDF Document
- Place text and image watermark on PDF
- Option available to position watermark on document file
- Facility to set size, color, transparency, placing layer for text watermark
Developer: APower PDF
Limitation: Requires a stable Internet Connectivity
Steps to Apply Watermark to PDF Files
- Search Light PDF Watermark on Browser and Open it
- Upload the PDF file
- Choose for Text or Image watermark
- Set the customization options as required
- Click on Add option
- Download the PDF file to the computer
Also, Read Techniques for PDF File Page Numbering
Wrapping It All Together!!
In the above article, we have discussed some applications that can effortlessly create a watermark on a PDF file. The functionality offered by each application along with their process to put a watermark on a PDF document is mentioned. You can try each and compare the best PDF watermark application among the Best methods of 2019. Stay tuned for more like this.