Doffitt is in compliance with the international law and world wide in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our responsibility to respond to any important notice and solve that issue under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other important international laws.
On this website some content published like hyperlinks, text, images, books or videos are fully Unique and Copyright of our respected staff members, some content published on this website is completely permitted by wikipedia because we are a partner and publisher on wikipedia and some of their respected owners and displaying on this website without any written permissions. Also remember that here is the main reason of this digital data and collection on Doffitt is just learning purpose or entertainment.
Please note that we have all rights of publishing the data which published here from youtube, because we have partner channel (Publisher) on youtube website, and youtube provides full permission to their partners to publish or republish videos on different bolgs, and websites without any copyright.
If any person feels the published content, Images, books, videos or hyperlinks on Doffitt is the ownership ( unique and copyright) of that person and want this material removed from this website, then feel free to provide us a written communication with detailed information listed in the following section.
Elements must be included in your copyright claim
- Provide an evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also involve a valid postal and email address. You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Doffitt search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the claimed notice via Contact section.
Note: Please allow up to 7 working days for an email response. Kindly note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Limitation of warranties
The legal information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Doffitt makes no representations or warranties in relation to the legal information on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Doffitt does not warrant that:
- The legal information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The legal information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.