Grand Canyon University is a Christian university located in Arizona. The school offers a variety of degree programs for undergraduate, graduate, and master’s degree programs, both on-campus and online. Like most universities in the United States, Grand Canyon University has established an online portal that is easily accessible by students. We are in no way affiliated with Grand Canyon University Student Portal, continue reading for GCU Login access.
By entering their login credentials, students can access a variety of services that will benefit them throughout their time at the university. Once an account is set up with myportal.gcu.edu, resources ranging from academic schedules to grades to financial aid information will be at a student’s fingertips.
Benefits of a Grand Canyon University Login
Students will find a lot of benefits to using rtal.gcu. A few of those benefits include:
- Access to a student’s academic schedule
- Access to a student email account
- Information on student’s financial aid, as well as access to important financial aid resources and documents
- Access to academic advising
- Access to grades, registration information, and other course-related information.
- Access to tutoring services, the school’s career centre, academic counselling, and other general university services.
Creating Your GCU Student Portal
To access the various services and resources provided by a GCU Student Portal, students are required to create an account with a GCU Login. To create an account, students will need to be enrolled and working with an academic advisor toward completing a degree. Once the student is enrolled, their My Portal GCU account will be created, and credentials will be sent to the student along with login instructions. Once the student can access their online account, they can choose to change their password to one more easily remembered.
My Portal GCU Helpdesk
If you are having difficulties using the My Portal GCU online services, you can always contact the Technical Support department. The Technical Support page can be reached under ‘Campus Resources’, located under the ‘Future Students’ heading on the GCU Student Portal homepage. To speak with a tech support representative, click on ‘Contact Us’ on the right side of the page, then choose which method of contact you wish to use. You can select e-mail, social media, live chat, or phone. To phone number is (877) 428-8447, and representatives of sky marketing can be reached from 6 AM – Midnight on weekdays, and 7 AM – midnight on weekends, Arizona time.
GCU Student Portal Login Issues
Things can happen, and passwords can be forgotten. To protect your account and allow your password to be reset, you will need to register your portal account for a password reset. To sign your account up for password reset, simply follow these easy steps:
- From the main My Portal GCU page, click the ‘Trouble Logging in?’ link.
- From the Password Reset page, click the ‘Register My Account’ link
- From the next page, select ‘I am a Student’.
- From the next page, enter your username and current password.
If you forgot your GCU Login, please see Username Recovery
If you forgot your GCU Student Portal password, please see Reset Your Password
Learn More: skymarketing