Creating a First Premier Credit Card Login gives access to MyFirstPremierCard users to their online account. The MyFirstPremierCard was designed for those who have less-than-perfect credit. When you sign up for the MyPremierCreditCardCard, it also includes other services such as Premier Credit Manager and Premier Credit Protection. We are in no way affiliated with MyFirstPremierCard, continue reading for First Premier Credit Card Login access.
Premier Credit Manager permits you to access your credit report and keep track of your credit score at intervals seconds for a flat monthly fee. Premier Credit Protection offers a range of services in order that you’re ne’er caught off guard if you can not continue employment or the unpredictable happens to you.
Features of My First Premier Card
As with any credit card, MyPremierCreditCard gives cardholders the freedom to make financial decisions. To ensure its cardholders are maintaining those good decisions, MyFirstPremierCard offers two services with aFirst Premier Credit Card Login to help just in case spending gets out of hand.
Premier Credit Manager – A great begin to achieving your money goals is knowing your current credit score. This service provides a breakdown of your overall credit goodness and the way you stand with lenders.
Premier Credit Protection – This elective profit prices solely $0.89 per $100 monthly, and it’s supported your outstanding ending monthly balance. you’ll be able to be lined for events that include:
- Unpaid Family Medical Leave
- Involuntary Employment
- Loss of life
How to Login My first Premier Card
you are already registered with the First PREMIER Bank Credit Cardwebsite then go to the home page at https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/login.aspx.
- You will see the ‘Sign In’ option in the upper right corner.
- Click on the Sign In option. Enter your User ID in the black box provided there on the page. Click on the continue option.
- On the next page, enter your password and click to continue. If you have forgotten your Username, click on the option “Forget your user name?” Now provide some information of your account to get your user name in the given boxes. For example, enter your credit card number, card expiration date, and email address.
- After completing this, click on the option “Request User Name”.
If you still can’t get your User ID after completing this process, call on the number 1-800-501-4689. There, the Customer Service Representative can help you to find your username.
Manage Your My First Premier Card Online Account
First PREMIER Bank & PREMIER Bankcard are headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and are sister organizations under the holding company of United National Corporation.
PREMIER Bankcard was founded in 1989 to help individuals and families with less than perfect credit obtain a credit card. We are one of the top 20 issuers of MasterCard®credit cards in the country, have served millions of customers nationwide, and a four time recipient of MasterCard’s coveted Performance Excellence Award.
First PREMIER Bank provides a variety of traditional and non-traditional banking products and services ranging from checking, savings and loans to Treasury Services, Trust and ATM Vault Cash Services.
Our customers are our first priority and we ensure that each one is treated with fairness, consistency, and respect. We look to be a leader of financial institutions in the communities we serve through employees who are dedicated to Premier service and committed to the pursuit of excellence.
Creating Your First Premier Credit Card Login
Once you receive your MyFirstPremierCard in the mail, make sure to head over to MyPremierCreditCard.com to activate your card and set up your First Premier Credit Card Login account. Begin by clicking the Enroll Now button; you will be required to enter your account number and Social Security Number.
When coming up with your First Premier Credit Card Login username and password choose something easy to remember but difficult for others to guess. Your password should contain numbers, letters, and special characters to ensure identity theft protection.
Once you are logged in you will be able to
- Pay bills online
- Check your current balance
- Check your transaction history
- View available credit
- View online statements and letters
MyFirstPremierCard Login Issues
How to Make Payment using Myfirstpremiercard
- To pay the credit card bill the user will have to log in to his credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to the online account the user will find options on how to make the payment. Or, if you prefer, you can pay at the nearest branch, by phone, or by mail.
- Another option to pay the bill is that the user can authorize an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much trouble.
How to Activate My First Premier Card
- After receiving the credit card through the mail, the users will have to first activate the card before using it. To do so, the users will have to enroll themselves by clicking on Enroll tab at top of the page.
- The user will be directed to a new page where they’ve to enter their Account Number and Social Security Number. Click Continue.
MyFirstPremierCard Contact Details
My First Premier Card Telephone:
My First Premier Card Customer Service Representatives are available:
Monday – Friday
7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CT
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT
My First Premier Card Automated System is available 24-7:
Make a Payment (Option 2)
Check Balance & Available Credit (Option 1, enter account information)
Request a PIN (Option 1, enter account information, Option 4)
Report a Lost or Stolen Card (Option 6)
My First Premier Card Mail Payments to:
First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
My First Premier Card Express Payment Address:
First PREMIER Bank
3820 N Louise Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
My First Premier Card Correspondence Address:
First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5524
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524