With all the wealth of choice, the question may arise, which online casino to visit? It depends on your financial capabilities, experience, preferences for games, etc.
If you have stress with money, then you can start from one of the online casinos with a no deposit bonus (although it will be very difficult to wager such a bonus and withdraw money). If you want to try the game without risking big sums of money – you may find several high-quality budget casinos with minimum deposits with bet rates starting from a penny.
As for games, the situation is as follows. In large online casinos, you will find a huge number of slot machines, several roulettes, a variety of card games. Now games with live dealers and mobile versions are very common, such games may be found in any licensed Canadian online casino.
There are currently dozens of online casino game providers. Usually, owners of online gambling sites collaborate with one or more of these software providers to make a wider library of casino games.
If card games and roulette from different companies will differ mainly in visual style, the slot machines will differ by a lot of features (although there are many clones of popular games out there). You can choose a one-software casino, but it’s better to go to a multi-software one, where you will see hundreds or even thousands of games from various companies. Different sites can offer a variety of combinations of software providers, so you will have a wider choice of gambling entertainment.
Payment methods in Canadian online casinos
What else distinguishes various casinos? Supported methods of e-wallets and payments. For any decent institution, a bank card (Visa or MasterCard) is suitable. However, if you are looking for a particular payment method in an online casino, you may spend some time to find such a website suitable to accept payments from the e-wallet you use. Usually, most used payment methods in Canada are bank cards, wire transfer, Neteller, PurplePay, Paypal and Interac.
For many, the speed of payments is important. There are several casinos where payouts are almost instantaneous – within minutes, but if you using electronic wallets such as PayPal. Bank Transfers usually take around 3-5 days to complete.
The honesty of the gambling site
In fact, the most important is the honesty of the casino – both games and payouts. Fortunately, playing in the best Canadian online casino solves all these problems. In this case, firstly, the owners of the casino do not have access to the games and the game server – the software provider manages the games. Secondly, such software usually costs pretty decent money, so casino owners have finances and probably, investors, so this is a long-term project which will value its reputation.
Nevertheless, if you are going to play and win big, it’s better not to play in relatively new and little-known casinos, but choose the most reputable and popular ones, they will definitely not offend you, even if you are lucky enough to win a million.
If you found an online casino, but you do not know anything about it, then it would be nice to use the following tips:
- Check the casino for blacklists (for example, on different online sites dedicated to gambling);
- Check the casino reviews online (just keep in mind that not all reviews are equally useful, there are direct advertising, and negative reviews from competitors or simply stupid players);
- Ask a question on the gambling forums;
- Make sure that the casino has legal games, and not fake emulators (this applies primarily to games from Novomatik, Igrosoft, and NetEnt), the software providers themselves will help you, you can ask them a question if online casino operates with the license of particular software developer;
- Check if there is a license (European or Canadian – best), do not forget to click on the license icon – you should open the site of the licensing organization with information about the licensee;
- Check if the casino is a member of a reputable casino monitoring organization (e.g. eCOGRA);
- Find out if the establishment is audited by a reputable audit firm;
- Find out how long the casino has existed, whether it has changed owners;
- Check if there is phone or chat support offered on the website;
- Contact the support team with any question, look at the reaction (response speed);
- Check how long the casino site has been updated, how professionally it is made.
In the vast majority of cases, the implementation of these actions will help you not to lose your money in vain. For greater reliability, you should not make a large first deposit, start with a more modest one, draw the first conclusion, see how calmly the casino makes payments.