Often people sell their property due to various reasons. The most popular reasons are relocating to a new place, death of the family member, economical emergency, etc. But selling a property is not easy. The time has changed and only an “Open for Sale” board with some random pictures on any website will not do the trick. You need to make your house presentable. Besides that, you may need to get permission from the local authorities to sell the property. Your house or properties can be in any city around the world but the selling processing is equally tough and stressful. Hence, in the case of Dubai properties for sale or Mumbai properties for sale or London properties for sale- all need dedication and some clever tricks. Because the buyer and the seller both want to maximize their profit.
Here is the ultimate checklist of TO-DO things for any property owner who has put their property on sale-
- Usually, selling a property by yourself is difficult. You do not know a lot of people and often your friends or families are also not able to help you in this case. You need the help of a real estate agent. The agent has interaction with people who needs a home and can find you potential buyers within a short period. Iy will be better if you do your research for finding an agent. You can choose any individual agent or any real estate agency firm for selling your property. Go for detailed discussion and see if the person is fit for the job or not. Also clearly teel the agent about your expectations.
- If you are still living in the place then try to make it as presentable as possible. Keep your house clean and rearrange the furniture or other decors so that the place looks neat and clean. Usually, a cluttered house never looks attractive from the buyers perspective. Hence, be careful in this case.
- Try to depersonalize your space as much as possible if you are not living there. Remove old family photos, bold artworks or furniture if possible. These will enable the buyer to visualize the place according to his or her taste.
- Always highlight the good points of your property. Like how close it is to the nearby health centre, school or college or how good is transported. These factors are the main concern of a buyer.
- Try to repair the small damages. You were living in that place for a long time you hence there will be some scratch marks on the wall, dampened walls, loose handles of doors or windows or broken tiles or damages sanitation. These damages often lower property value and discourage potential buyers indirectly. Because nobody wants a faulty house.
- Always keep your legal papers handy. Many buyers ask for a copy of the legal documents for further examination. You may also submit a copy to your real estate agent.
You need to sell the house in maximum profit. You also need to sell the property to a trusted and authentic buyer to ensure your property is safe. These tips are best if you want to gain the maximum profit from your property.
No foreign nationals can get a citizenship in UAE even if they have been born here. There are different rules for property buyers when it comes to expats and the locals. In Dubai, the local emirates can buy a property in any where when it comes to Dubai or other parts of UAE.
They have no limitations like freehold or leasehold areas for them. In case of expats, then can only buy a property in Dubai in some labelled communities called the freehold areas. Or else they can lease one is a leasehold area.
One thing that is often asked is that what is the purpose of buying a house or any property in Dubai. There has to be some reason behind the purchase like whether one needs it for personal use or as an investment property. There are many people who have been working in Dubai for many years now and they are inclined to buy a property there these days.
If one is buying for personal reasons or to stay there then they must look for the nearby hospitals, schools, supermarkets and restaurants so that it becomes a convenient buy. If it is for an investment purpose then one must check the areas that have high rental yield and good transparent procedures so that one can get high return.
Safety and reputation
Again, if you are fascinated by a house but the locality is not too good or safe, then it might be a scary decision for you to make. You know what when you look for a house, you don’ just have to dive into the depths of house but the area, locality, and safety too. You cannot resort to any specific thing without much attention. You should talk to real-estate people and talk to them about the options that are there for you to choose from.
What is your budget?
You know the best way to look for houses is to talk to professionals. These experts would search all the houses and localities for you. They would tell you about only such houses that are within your budget. Actually it is true that professionals always have expertise and experience in finding out the best options in houses. They know what you are looking for and what you needs are.
Dubai is a place for wealthy people
A lot of wealthy people now invest in Dubai. These people buy extravagant villas in Dubai and often make these bills resort or stay houses.
There are also many other interesting facts about Dubai real estate sector. Dubai has now become a hot property in case of real estate development and it will continue to grow.Dubai has differently priced regions in real estate. There are three cheapest areas – the I International city, Deira and Karama. The most expensive areas are downtown, old palm, and palm Jumeira. These last three places are for the wealthiest people in the world.