Summer Cool Kurti Designs For Style And Comfort
With the onset of summer, it’s finally the time to finally shed off those layers of warm clothes and slip into the most relaxing kurtis to survive the scorching heat. So, it’s a high time to stick up on the latest kurti designs for the year starting from casual to party wears. The biggest advantage of kurtis is that this versatile garment is available in all forms and shapes apart from being the most ideal for every Indian body type.
Here are the latest kurti designs that are much needed to be included in your wardrobe this summer.
- Multi-Colored Magic Kurtis: This kurti has amazing colours that give a very shimmery feel with an inner layer of the multi-colored fabric. Pairing this shimmery multi-colored fabric kurti with a white palazzo makes it a perfect match especially great brunch outfit on a lazy weekend.
- Gracious Grey Kurtis: This grey kurti has the most perfect embodiment of the androgynous style. The kurti has a shirt styled collar with an empire waistline that runs down in a gown style kurta that interprets a traditional kurta outlook. It is great as office wear choice with a touch of satin digital print tunic that keeps one comfortable and stylish all day long.
- Aztec Allure Block Print Kurtis: This block print kurta has the perfect blend of the color block trend with Aztec prints on it. This kurti has a mandarin styled collar that is absolutely awesome. This half and half collar are rocking the fashion world making it vital to be present in the wardrobe.
- Digital Printed Pastel Shades Kurtis: This digitally printed kurtis with pastel shades are the best for this upcoming summers. They make the best summer collections beating up the heat. These pleasant delicate colors are a sight for the sore eyes that welcomes the summer heat. The digital prints on this satin kurta keep one hooked up while making one give a complete look this summer.
- Mural Printed Kurtis: This mural print has the most colorful ethnic wall murals making it perfect kurti prints. This feminine mural is picked from a variety of cultures around the world that depicts women in some form or the other. The most interesting part is that each one is as fascinating as the other that unfolds a hidden story as if there is a story waiting to come out of it.
- Kaftan Capers: This kaftan capers are very light, breezy and comfy bringing a new definition to the coolest and trendiest outfit for the new-age fashionistas. Though it is just casual wear, one can even rock it any occasion in this lovely outfit as a party wear kurtis. One can play around with the fabrics, designs, and lengths keeping the occasion in mind. For adding a chic elegant look, keep the accessories light and stylish.
- Jacket Kurtis: This jacket linen jacket styled kurta is the perfect thing for a formal event that has the most striking colors perfectly matching any formal event. The striking colors combinations steal the most show every time you step out with it.
- Zari Couture Kurtis: This zari couture kurtis are the best for the daily wear occasions. This designer kurtis can be even worn for any special occasion. This gorgeous grey zari work kurtis with a simple bandhgala and front slit is just so subtle and classy. To keep up the look, one must ensemble it with simple and minimal jewelry. One can go for statement rings or hair accessories to complete the look without cluttering the outfit.
- Elegant Anarkali-Styled Kurtis: The light colored Anarkali-styled kurtis with kalamkari panels are very elegant and stylish. These designer kurtis are generally full sleeved with collared necklines and lovely silhouettes that every girl of any age group would die to add in her closet.
- Flared Short Kurtis: The flared short kurtis are the most fashionable that suits women of all age groups. These flared up kurtis usually opens near the breast line and billow down into the pirouette at the end of the hemline. They come in varied length and fabrics making it ideal even as party wears kurtis. This design proves very beneficial to camouflage the midriff region in such a way that no one can notice even if one is having a paunch.
These are the latest and trendiest kurti collections that are needed to be included in the wardrobe collection of every female to upbeat the summer heat.