Almost all Outlook users are faced with the problem of managing multiple PST files in which a lot of data is saved. There are many users account in an Outlook application and users archive Outlook data file for backup or future use. Due to the upgrade of the latest versions of MS Outlook, users have multiple PST files, which is difficult to manage. To solve this issue, users want to merge Outlook folders no duplicates into a single file or folder. In this blog, we will cover how can user easily combine multiple Outlook folders into one without duplicates.
“I have several Outlook data files (.pst) that I have saved from various computers over the years. The problem I’m having is that I’m trying to merge all the folders/emails into a single data file (.pst) without duplicating them. I do not want to mix inbox and sent items data in one. So, anyone provides me a solution that merges multiple inbox.pst data items into a single inbox.pst folder without duplicates.”
After reading this query, first, we will discuss the quick solution that will help to combine multiple Outlook folders into one without any duplicates items. So let get start.
Professional Advisable Solution to Merge Outlook Folders No Duplicates
MS Outlook has no inbuilt feature to merge multiple PST files into one. So, in order to combine multiple Outlook data into one, you must download SysTools Merge PST File Tool. This is the most recommended and trustworthy software that helps to merge similar Outlook folders into a single PST file. It is completely Windows-based application and able to works with all versions like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc. The tool supports to combine PST files of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and all below editions.
There is no issue of ANSI and UNICODE PST files because the tool has the capability to merge both ANSI and UNICODE PST files into a single file. It is also able to combine Outlook archives into one with all attached items. The software allows to merge password protected PST files, you only have to enter the password of files to continue. It shows live progress of merging similar folders into a single PST file.
How to Merge Outlook Inbox, Contact And Calendar Folders Into One?
To do so, follow all the steps that are mentioned in the below section:
Step 1. Download PST Merge Tool and install on your Windows PC
Step 2. Add file or folder you want to merge
Step 3. Select Merge option from the list
Step 4. In the advance options, select Remove Duplicates option
Step 5. Browse to select a destination and click on the Merge PST files button.
That’s all. Now, you can easily show the progress report of the live process and once it is completed go to the selected location and review the merge PST file.
Key Features of PST File Merge Software
The application offers many advanced features that will help users to effectively merge Outlook folders no duplicates. Here are some features:
- Easy to use for technical as well as non-technical users.
- Supports all MS Outlook and Windows Operating System versions.
- Allows merging Outlook archive PST files into another PST file.
- Combines ANSI and UNICODE PST files into a single one.
- The option of split PST file, remove duplicates and exclude deleted items.
- Provides option to only merge Outlook contacts without duplicates.
- Join or merge complete Outlook data files with emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
- Easily merge similar Outlook folders into a single PST file like inbox.pst, sent.pst.
- Preserves the integrity of Outlook data while combining into a single PST file.
- No file size limitations to merge multiple PST files into a single file.
Manual Technique to Merge Outlook Folders No Duplicates
Here, we are going to discuss the manual solution that is helpful when you have only a few Outlook PST files to merge. This process has two steps that mentioned below:
1. Create A New Blank PST
Create a new PST file in Outlook by following the given steps:
- In Outlook, go to New Items >> More Items >> Outlook data file option
- Select the location to save new PST and give a name of the file
- In the end, click OK.
2. Import All Outlook PST Files Into New PST
Follow the given instructions to transfer all the Outlook PST data items into a newly created blank PST file to merge Outlook folders no duplicates:
- In MS Outlook, go to the File menu >> Open >> Import option
- Choose Import from another program or file option from the Import/Export wizard
- Select file types Outlook Data file (.pst) to import and click Next
- Click the Browse button to select the file to import from
- Click on the Do not import duplicates option in order to merge PST file and remove duplicates
- Now, choose which folder you want to import
- Check the Include subfolder and Import items into the same folder options
- Finally, click OK.
As, we discussed below that the manual solution is fine if you only have a few Outlook emails, contacts, calendars items. If you have thousands of PST files, then this process is very time-consuming and lengthy. So, it is better to use the recommended software to get a quick and reliable solution.
In this write-up, we explained the most successful and easiest way to merge Outlook folders no duplicates. Here, we discussed two methods, Manual and Automated. You can easily choose any one which helps to merge multiple PST files into a single one. It is recommended to use PST file merge tool for an accurate and instant solution. This tool also comes with a free trial version so that you can easily test its working yourself before buying. After complete satisfaction, purchase the tool from the official website.