Notably, MP4 and AVI denote two of the most common file formats used nowadays. Well, there are times when you are unable to open the video file on your laptops or PC. This is where you need a program which would help you to convert MP4 files to the AVI format.
The Uniconverter quite flawlessly converts an MP4 file to an AVI file without any hiccups. Interestingly, if you have a hobby of video collection, you should be cautious in your approach while opting for an MP4 to AVI converter.
The need of an MP4 to AVI file converter tool
Nowadays, MP4 is widely becoming one of the most preferred file formats as it can be played in an array of devices. Moreover, an MP4 file is easy to share on major social media platforms. However, you are bound to face some problems when you play it in a DVD player.
Furthermore, if you are involved in video editing and you are working with an MP4 file, then there are chances that you would face problems. Though devices these days are increasingly compliant to cross-platform techniques, certain gadgets out there still have their own share of problems while playing an MPEG 4 file.
However, you can solve this problem by converting MP4 videos to a more appropriate file format. Note that the conversion process of mp4 to AVI usually doesn’t take much time.
Ensure that the video converter tool is capable of producing good results
While opting for an MP4 TO AVI converter, ensure that the converter tool is worthwhile. Following are some of the essential traits of a good MP4 to AVI converter.
- The converter tool should work with all configurations of PC and produce HD videos
- It should be easy to install and operate. Not all users out there have a sound technical acumen. Hence, it is imperative that the software can be used even by a non-tech savvy individual
- The software should have an interactive user interface. A dull looking user interface can create problems in the latter stages of the video conversion
- It must render good speeds. Interestingly, a worthy video file converter must be optimized for multi core processors. This also implies that the converter can utilize the native code when performance actually matters
How to convert MP4 files to AVI files by using a converter tools?
While converting MP4 files to AVI files, you have to keep some important points in mind. For instance, your internet connection needs to be steady while you are uploading an MP4 file to the software.
In most of the times, it has been observed that due to an unsteady internet connection, the ultimate file conversion result is faulty. Here is the list of steps you can follow to convert MP4 files to AVI files.
- Open the software and click on the add files menu
- Select the appropriate file format you want your video to be
- Click on convert all to start the conversion process
Thus, opting for a video converter tool is a practical choice nowadays.