The full form of RRB NTPC is Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical & Popular Category examination. The Railway Board conducts RRB NTPC exam to recruit eligible candidates for the posts like Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Account Assistant cum Typist, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Trains Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Time Keeper, Goods Guard, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various production units and railway zones.
The competition for RRB NTPC Exam is high as the number of applicants for Railway Recruitment Board examinations being government job exams is always high. Hence, for candidates aspiring to grab a secured and lucrative government job, we are providing 5 points that are really important for candidates preparing for RRB NTPC Exam and will help them ace the examination with ease.
5 points to remember for RRB NTPC Preparation
- A concrete Study Plan is a must: having a detailed and solid study plan is important to go about with the preparation of NTPC exam. And to collate a good study schedule the best resource is the detailed syllabus of each phase of exam and the latest RRB NTPC exam pattern. Remember, create a study plan that can easily fit in your daily routine.
- Reading Increases Knowledge: inculcate reading habits in your daily regime to increase knowledge and keep up to date. Following good news channels, daily reading newspapers and magazines will help you prepare for the General Awareness Section and will enhance your vocabulary to deal with the English Section as well.
- Accuracy & Speed matters: to attain speed and accuracy it is important for you to solve previous years papers and online mock tests of RRB NTPC exam. Try to solve as many previous year papers because there are many questions repeated from previous year exams. Also, solving free online mock tests daily will help increase speed to solve questions quickly in the exam.
- Make Notes & Revise: it is important that you create proper notes with important points jotted down. Make mind maps and notes to remember facts instead of cramming and simultaneously revise it frequently.
- Practice & Strengthen Weak Areas: Prioritize important topics this will help in preparing systematically for examination. Analyze your weak and strong areas based on important topics. Focus and spend more time on weak areas to improve them as you cannot afford to lose even 1 mark in the Exam.
Follow the above-mentioned points and make the best use of the extra time in your hand to prepare well for the RRB NTPC Exam because the Railway Board has not yet released the RRB NTPC Admit Card.
The RRB NTPC Admit Card will be released Region-Wise on the official Website of Zonal Railway Recruitment Board. Candidates appearing for RRB NTPC Exam will have to download the admit card by logging in to the registered account by using the login credentials sent to their registered mail ID and Phone Numbers.
Also, while downloading the RRB NTPC Admit Card candidates must ensure that the following details are correctly mentioned in their admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of birth
- Application Or Registration number
- NTPC Post that candidate has applied for
- Examination centre
- Date of the exam
- Time Duration of the exam
- Instructions given on the admit card
If there is any error or discrepancy in the admit card related to any information, immediately contact the concerned authority and communicate the issue. The contact details of the authority is prescribed on the official notification of NTPC Exam.
Till then, Focus on your preparation and outshine the RRB NTPC Exam competition.