MyUVU Login and Registration Guide – my.Myuvu.edu myUVU is an academic web-based portal designed for both undergraduate and postgraduate Utah Valley University students to easily access educational essentials such as courses, important announcements, and course viewing.
MyUVU portal provides access to many UVU services and systems. All students, parents, and employees will have access to email, calendars, and announcements. myUVU Students will also have access to classes, registration, and student records.
Faculty and staff will use this portal to access faculty resources and resumption guidelines using the myUVU login. myUVU management encourages parents, students, and employees to login myUVU regularly to be able to catch up with the latest information on the University web portal.
Utah Valley University, offers bachelor’s, master’s, and associate degrees. Utah Valley State College was the previous name of the US-based university.
myUVU login gives access to all UVU resources for students and grants parents assessment to their student portal with myUVU parent login to monitor their children’s progress.
myUVU web portal is designed for Utah Valley University students, parents, and staff to log in and manage their accounts. UVU management has unrestricted access to the myUVU students portal with admin login rights and that makes it easy for the UVU administrators to manage each UVU student account and check the performance of both students and staff.
What You Can Access with UVU Login?
With UVU login you can access the following with your login password and username.
- Wolverine Track
- Student email (MyUVU Gmail)
- Employee Email (OWA)
- Banner Online Services
- Financial Aid
- Class Registration
How To Log Into Myuvu?
- Utah Valley University’s login site may be accessed by clicking here.
- Go to my.Myuvu.edu to get started.
- Sign in by clicking on the Sign In button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your UVID on the login screen.
- Your password must be entered next.
- Login to your UVU dashboard by clicking on Login.
How to Login to UVU For the First Time?
The below instructions are for first-time login to the UVU Service Center portal.
- On the login screen, enter your [email protected] email address, and click next.
- Click the “Log in with single sign-on” button.
- Enter your [email protected] email in the Microsoft sign-in window, and click next.
- Enter your myUVU password, and click Sign in.
- Follow your usual procedure for Duo authentication
- Click to stay signed in to Microsoft.
- Skip any questions that look like this.
- Enter your request per the categories shown in the Customer portal.
How to Reset Myuvu Forgotten Password?
To reset your password, follow the simple steps provided below;-
- Firstly, visit the link to reach the password reset page.
- Now, enter your email or username in the first box provided. Thereafter, enter the character’s captcha in the second box.
- Then, enter the “Next” button.
- After that, you’ll get a verification code via one or both of your recovery options (email and phone number).
- Enter the verification code into the form on the password recovery page after you’ve received it.
How to View Your Transcript on myUVU?
To view your unofficial transcript:
- Log into myUVU.
- Go to Registration & Academics.
- Scroll down to Academic Records.
- Select “View” in the My Transcripts section.
- Select “Undergraduate” for your Transcript Level.
- Select “Unofficial” for your Transcript Type.
How to Sign up for Myuvu Portal Login?
- On your computer, launch your favorite web browser.
- Type Official Myuvu Portal Login Website and Press the “Enter” button.
- Find Sign up or create an account on the website and click it.
- Fill up the details given on the Signup page.
- Press the sign-up button.
How to Login to myUVU Canvas?
To access your courses and submit an assignment;
- Log into myUVU canvas at https://www.uvu.edu/canvas/
- Click on the Access Canvas Button
- Enter your UVID and Password to sign in
How to Login to myUVU Student Email?
- To access myUVU Student Email, Go to https://my.uvu.edu/students/#gmail
- On the Email login page, Enter your [email protected] email
- Click on the next button
- Enter your UVID Account Password
How to Activate the Myuvu Portal Login?
- Already you gave the email address on the Signup page.
- So, You will receive the Myuvu Portal Login activation link at your given email address.
- Click the link to activate the Myuvu Portal Login.
How To Find Your Myuv Id?
- To use the MyUVID Lookup feature, please go to this page.
- On the next page, you will be able to fill in all of the necessary information:
- The first and last names
- Your Social Security Number’s last four digits (SSN)
- The UVID will be delivered to you once you have input all of the required information and clicked on Find.
How to Register on myUVU Class?
If the class you opted in for is already full you can add such a class to your waitlist.
- Go to www.my.uvu.edu.
- Click “Sign-in” or go to my.uvu.edu/home on your web browser.
- Enter your UVU login username and password to sign in to your myUVU student account.
- Navigate to the “student” tab.
- Select “registration and planning” from the list.
- Select “MyUVU scheduling wizard”.
- Add all your list of desired classes and generate your class schedule.
- Click “send” to send the class schedules to your shopping cart.
- Click “Add or Drop” classes.
- Select “Register”.
How to Login myUVU Gmail on Your Mobile Device?
Before you set up your myUVU Gmail, make sure that you are able to sign in to your myUVU account. For more information, visit our myUVU FAQ page.
To set up your myUVU Gmail on a smartphone or tablet, follow these steps:
- Download the Gmail application from your phone’s application store.
- Open the Gmail application and tap Sign In.
- When prompted for your email address, enter in <yourUVID>@my.uvu.edu and tap Next.
- you will be brought to a UVU Login Services page—sign in with your UVID and password.
- Congratulations! Your student Gmail is now set up on your Gmail app.
UVU Identity (UVID and password) is used to log into most UVU systems. Parents can have a vital role in their children’s UVU success.
MyUVU Customer Services Contact Information
For any problem with myUVU Online Account Access, call the UVU Service Desk to speak with a support specialist or email.
- Call (801) 863-8888
- Email [email protected]
- Walk-in @ BA 007, UVU.