The major misconception about a credit cards is that it should be used when the savings account balance runs out. Due to this mix-up, people aren’t aware of the use of credit card benefits. Besides payment facilities, credit cards can be used to get cashback on a certain amount of purchase and reward points on purchase can be availed at various centers of entertainment.
Best 3 Credit Card in Market
Credit cards are categorized into various types such as cash back credit cards, fuel credit cards, luxury credit, etc. So, on the basis of the requirement, a person may avail one from a galore of credit cards in the market. The following is a list of top shopping credit cards.
SBI Simply CLICK Credit Card
This card is generally suitable for online shopping. It works in collaboration with Amazon, BookMyShow, Lenskart, Cleartrip, Uber and Ola cabs. This bank charges an annual fee of Rs. 499.
Below are the benefits of SBI Simply CLICK Credit card:
- One can earn 10X reward points on the purchase of items with partner brands.
- 5X reward points can be earned on availing other offers.
- Cash withdrawal up to 80% of the credit limit.
- Its brand partner Amazon offers a welcome gift of Rs.500.
- Cashbacks up to Rs. 750 on booking packages via Cleartrip mobile app.
- Waiver of 1% on the fuel surcharge for each transaction between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3000
HDFC Moneyback Credit Card
It has been specifically designed to return a certain portion of what cardholders spend. The more they purchase using a credit card, the more they will save. The cashback in the form of reward points can be reconverted into direct statement credit or else the cardholder can redeem it at various other centers. The following are the benefits of this card.
- 2X reward points on online purchase.
- 2 reward points accrued on spending Rs. 150
- Rs. 20 as cashback is equivalent to 100 reward points
- They have an expiry date as well. The cashback earned has to be redeemed within a time period of two years.
- It offers zero liability on the loss of the credit card.
- Provides the option of purchase of certain items at cheaper rates.
- Customers can avail to free accidental insurance up to Rs. 50 lakhs.
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card
ICICI Bank in association with Amazon Pay and Visa provides the facility of availing goods at a cheaper rate to its cardholders. On purchase of an item, cashback is automatically credited to the account of the cardholders. It does not charge any annual fee from its customers. The following are the benefits of availing to icici credit card of this bank.
- Cardholders can avail 15 % minimum discount on selected restaurants across India.
- The exclusive feature of this card is that it has an embedded chip which may help to provide security against duplication and counterfeiting of the same card.
- Amazon Prime members can get 5% cashback on their purchase of an item using this card
- Non-Amazon Prime members can get 3% cashback on the purchase of goods using this card.
A shopping enthusiast would be having a range of these cards to avail of the offers and enjoy the cashback and reward benefits. It is always recommended to check on your bills because of money matters. While a person can avail of any of the services offered by these banks, he should always opt for the one which caters to his needs and compliments his spending.