Most of the people in the United States are well aware of the importance of custom packaging in 2020. But still many people don’t know about the basic definition of the custom packaging. That’s why we have decided to write about the custom boxes. So, you might get an idea about them. We will try to cover all the basic information about them. So, you don’t need to worry. This guide is useful for people who have very little information about custom packaging. Also, the people who have basic to advanced knowledge can read this.
Basically, the packaging items that are customizable are known as custom packaging. This is the simplest definition that I want to explain here. It means you can prepare your box in your desired style, shape and size. But wait as this is the one side of the coin only. The factor that makes them attractive is the option of printing on these items. So, with the printing, these items are known as custom printed packaging boxes.
Now, you might be thinking that which kind of printing technology is used on the custom packaging boxes. So, following are the considerable options that you can use
- Offset Printing Technology (Most Favorite Option)
- Digital Printing
- Screen Printing
Please note that digital and screen printing is not used nowadays. As it is the old technology to consider. For the people who have low budget and extreme low order quantities (less than 50 pieces) can go with the option of the screen or digital printing. Now you might think that custom packaging is expensive. Its answer is no.
The custom packaging boxes are not expensive, but if you are planning to buy luxury packaging for your expensive or fragile items than it could be a bit costly. Most of the time, the rigid boxes are expensive as compared to the other ones. The reason is that they are luxury, hard and their weight is heavy as compared to the normal cardboard boxes. In the next section, we will try to discuss the pros and cons of custom boxes in detail.
- They are economical in pricing. Moreover, you can ask for the free design support as many companies are already offering that.
- Best for the brand awareness
- Their fitting is perfect for your product
- You can avail the option of offset printing on the boxes
- If you have an attractive artwork prepared for your boxes, it can attract more customers towards your product
- A wide range of variety, shapes, and styles are available
- You can choose from cardboard, Kraft, Corrugated, texture card and rigid stock as per your need.
- It is a bit time taking task to find a good packaging company as poor communication can ruin your packaging
- Rigid boxes are expensive and sometimes are not affordable for the customers
- Not good for the people who are looking for extreme low quantities like 5-10 boxes
- Their manufacturing process can take up to 7 business days.
Our Final Conclusion:
Now you might be thinking that how would I choose a perfect packaging company that will fulfill my all needs with perfection. So, here I will suggest you consider custom boxes wholesale by quickboxespackaging.com. Alternatively, you can search for some good companies on search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. But before choosing a company I will recommend you to add some points in your checklist. These are the questions that you should ask a packaging company before hiring them for your needs.