Chocolate has the tendency to cheer up anybody be it kids, young or adult. Moreover, if we talk about Italian Chocolate, then they are not only sweet and smooth but are also delicious. These chocolates come in all different forms, textures and varieties. You can get the Italian chocolates online from various websites.
The relation between chocolate hand happiness can be understood by the fact that by eating chocolate, the mood of the person is uplifted from sad to happy. Italian chocolate is one of the most delicious and popular chocolates all over the world. Eat Italian hazelnut chocolate, and then you can know what these chocolates taste like and why they are popular among youths.
How to Make Baci Italian Chocolate at Home?
Before we start preparing the Baci Italian Chocolate, you must know this chocolate has its root in history. This chocolate has the packaging of blue and silver color, and there is a romantic note hidden inside the wrapper. Baci Chocolate is one of the best-selling chocolates on Valentine’s Day.
Let’s enjoy making these chocolate kisses that is Italian Baci at your home itself.
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Chilling Time – 45 minutes
- Milk Chocolate – 2 ounces
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Ground Hazelnuts – ¾ cup
- Nutella – ¼ cup
- Roasted Hazelnut – 14
- Dark Chocolate – 4.7 ounces
Prepare Chocolate Kisses
- You have to roast hazelnuts on the cookies sheet for about 5 -8 minutes in the oven at 350 F. Once they are roasted completely you have to place it on the bowl to let it cool down.
- Now Take the medium-sized bowl over the medium pot of water and then add butter and milk chocolate in it. You need to melt the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- Let the mixture cool down, and then add ground nuts and Nutella into it and mix them perfectly well. Now cover the bowl with the plastics and then refrigerate it for about 15 minutes.
- You need to know to remove the mixture from the refrigerator and prepare 16 balls by using the mixture. Place the balls on the parchment paper that is placed on the plate.
- Once you have placed them on the paper, you have to slightly flatten the top of all the chocolate balls and place one hazelnut on each of them.
- Now place the chocolates in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes.
Prepare Chocolate for Dipping the Balls
- Once you have placed the chocolate in the freezer, you have to start preparing the dipping chocolate. You have to take ¾ of the chocolate in the bowl placed on the top of the small pot of water.
- You have to stir the mixture using the spatula until the chocolate is melted and becomes smooth.
- Now set the candy thermometer in the bowl and cook until the temperature of Dark chocolate reaches 118 F and for Milk chocolate, it should be 112 F.
- Remove the bowl and wipe all the steam formed on the bottom of the bowl. You have to add remaining chocolate inside the melted chocolate to bring the temperature of the chocolate down.
- You have to stir the chocolate mixture until it reaches the temperature of 86-88 F for Milk chocolate and 89-90 F for dark chocolate.
- Now remove the chocolate kisses from the freezer and dip them in chocolate mixture. Place these dipped Baci Italian Chocolate on the plate and then place it back in the refrigerator so that chocolate gets hardened.
- You can take out these chocolates from the fridge, and they are ready to serve to your guest. If you don’t want to prepare this chocolate at home, then you can buy Italian chocolates online from various stores.
Get all types of Italian chocolates and assorted chocolates online easily. Be it Ferrero Roche or Baci Chocolate or Hazelnut Chocolate you can get any Italian chocolate from various online stores.