Making money from money is one of the most satisfying profits an individual can make. No matter how high your income is, being smart in financial management is the key to a fulfilled life. To increase the lifetime of your income and generate more and more out of it, investing your money is highly needed. Also, you must know the right place for investing your hard-earned money. Safe investment options are those which are free from market volatilities.
Safe investment options to choose from
- Fixed Deposits – Fixed deposit is a part of almost every investor’s portfolio. And especially if you’re looking for a safe and secure investment, then this suits you the best. Also, FD offers you various interest pay-out terms like monthly, half-yearly or annually. It can help you meet some of your recurring financial needs.
There is generally a minimum amount fixed for an FD creation. You can choose any amount above it and create one for you. Its tenor ranges from 7 days to as long as ten years. FD rates differ according to the tenor and bank to bank.
So, going for a fixed deposit fill your gap for a safe investment. Currently, bank FD rates are 5.5% to 7.5%. Whereas with company FDs like Bajaj Finance FD, you can earn up to 8.75% rate with 0.25% additional for returning customers.
- Small Savings Schemes – There are various small-savings schemes in our country, like Sukanya Samriddhi (for the girl child), National Savings Certificates (NSC), Senior Citizens Savings Schemes and Public Provident Fund (PPF). Most of these provide tax saving under section 80C of the Income Tax Act while also earning 6-9% interest returns.
How you can benefit from safe investment options
Safe investment options are the easiest way to grow your wealth while ensuring the safety of your principal amount. Let’s see how you can benefit from investing in fixed deposit, which is one of the safest investment options.
- Guarantee- No matter what amount and for what tenor you are creating a fixed deposit, you are guaranteed with the interest amount along with the principal amount upon maturity. This is one of the most important benefits of investing in safer instruments like fixed deposits. Unlike other market-linked investments, your returns are not subject to volatilities.
- Loan benefits-. You can avail up to 75% of loan against the maturity amount of your FD. This feature is helpful
- Flexible payout options– The flexibility to choose the frequency of periodic interest payouts, as in the case of FDs, helps you reap the best benefits from your investment.
- Multiplication with laddering- In this context, multiplication means multiplying the number of your fixed deposit investments. In order to receive steady maturities of FDs, you must keep investing in fixed deposits at regular intervals. It will help you gain more and more average returns every month which will indeed help you grow your corpus.
You can avail the flexibility to choose tenor as per your needs with Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposits and create multiple FDs to serve your financial needs better. These deposits are accredited for their safety and stability with ratings from CRISIL and ICRA. Moreover, you can calculate your returns in advance using the Online Fixed Deposit calculator.