Hey Gals cool winds, dry breeze and hazy sunshine is alarming that winters are approaching. Are you all ready to take extra care of your lips?
If not? be with me I am having few really helpful, advantageous tips and home remedies for your concerns.
I love to memorize beautiful lines written by Joni Wilson
“Lips are … a big part of a woman’s facial expression. We paint them red to attract attention to them, pout them when we are unhappy, and spread them wide when we are happy. Our lips tell everyone who we are and how we feel.”
Above written is not merely words it signifies how important is to take care of yourself specifically your beautiful lips, as only one part of body doesn’t make you beautiful its completely you which is beautifully created.
Let’s have a brief about common lips problems: –
- Chapped Lips-
- Issue- Swelling, bleeding, itching, flaking, cracking and dryness are some symptoms of chapped lips. Lips can be chapped due Malnourishment, Too much licking, Frequent sun exposure, Humidity, Dehydration (lack of water in the body).
- Solution- To tackle this issue have atleast 7-8 glasses of water in day, exfoliate and moisturize your lips regularly.
- Red and sore corners of the mouth–
- Issue- Allergies, deficiency of nutrients, irritation and infections can result in Red and sore corners of the mouth.
- Solution- Red Sores corners are easily fixable problem by keeping your lips clean, moisturize to avoid stiffness in them and hydrated .IF these home remedies are not working for you then better to see your physician or dermatologist for any kind of health/lips condition seriousnessand medication at the earliest.
- Cold Sores-
- Issue- Cold sores are Caused by viral infections, these look like rankles or open scabs.
They cause stiffness, inflammation, painand itching in the affected area before they burst and crust over.Normally cold sore eruptand clear up within 1 to 2 weeks without anytreatment.
- Solution- Some ointments and antiviral medications may reducethe outburst duration and relieve from discomfort and pain.
- Dark Lips-
- Issue- Dark Lips can be the result of hyperpigmentation due to high sun exposure, irregular lifestyle, smoking, allergy, dehydration, lip suckingetc.
- Solution- Lip care of dark lips can be done by little changes in lifestyle, such as wearing sunscreen whenever going out, limiting caffeine intake, A good diet is essential not just for your skin but even for your lips.
- Issue- Swollen lips can be a reason of allergy or any kind of reaction to something you must have eaten or comes in contact with .
- Solution- Therefore please seek medical help immediately to cure it.
Here are some questions we need to answer for your convenience: –
How to get smooth lips naturally?
- Maintain heathy Diet– Have proper diet and include lots of fruits, green vegetable, salads in your diet .
- Stay Hyderated– Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water to stay hydrated.
- Wear Sunscreen whenever going out – Always use sunscreen while going out to protect your skin and lips from UV rays and apply lip balm when needed
- Get rid of makeup when not required– Remove all traces of makeup from your skin and lips before going to sleep and apply some hydrating cream/petroleum jelly /ghee on your lips after cleaning.
How to keep lips moisturized?
- Never Lickyour lips rather exfoliate-Stop licking or biting your lips to take out the dead skin, rather exfoliate gently with sugar and honey mixture/Papaya and honey/Tomato Paste/ grounded sugar (bura) with lemon .
- Keep your lips hydrated-Apply lukewarm ghee on your lips at night and massage it gently and leave it for night. This will keep lips soft and hydrated overnight or moisturize it with almond oil/ jojoba oil/ olive oil/ coconut oil/avocado oil /hemp seed oil or aloe ver
- Applying oil in belly button can do miracles for your lips– Applying lukewarm oil to belly button good for cracked lips .belly button can detect which veins have dried up and pass this oil to it hence open them up.. Applying oil to belly button CURES dryness of eyes, poor eyesight, pancreas over or under working, cracked heels and lips, keeps face glowing, shiny hair, knee pain, shivering, lethargy, joint pains, dry skin.
Above mentioned are few remedies and suggestions upon to ponder to take care of your lips and skin which I also do and believe me this 5 minutes process can do wonders.
But still even after executing these remedies your are not getting benefitted then its time to see or consult with your doctor immediately!
Stay beautiful and healthy Gals!