The AMVO (Mexican Online Sales Association) announced the objective of doubling the transactions carried out in the 2017 edition in the Hot Sale 2018 .
In this event, which they have called “the largest in the country” of its kind, it is expected to bring together more than 10,000 constantly connected buyers throughout the country.
What’s New in Hot Sale 2018
Hot Sale 2018 will take place from May 28 to June 1 . 250 companies will participate in it, seeking to attract buyers and refine their eCommerce strategies.
Last year AMVO obtained sales worth 4,888 million pesos , in approximately 6 million products and services offered.
If the objective of doubling the transactions in the 2018 event is achieved, it would obtain close to 10 billion pesos in the four days that the Hot Sale lasts.
Between 2016 and 2017, the volume of purchases made in this eCommerce event was increased 4.7 times .
Specifically, the fourth edition of Hot Sale , in 2017, registered a growth of 4.2 times in sales and more than 260 registered companies.
Likewise, 2.9 million new buyers were registered (1.7 more times than in 2016), as well as 91.1 million visits (2.2 times more than in 2016).
Tips for participants in Hot Sale 2018
Among the recommendations made to those who wish to participate in the event are:
- Have a user friendly site.
- Having products that are in high demandamong customers.
- Establish an adequate communication strategy on the site, highlighting current offers and promotions during the event.
- Take advantage and coordinate actionsin social networks, digital advertising and newsletters, to achieve more traffic to your eCommerce.
- Focus newsletters on consumer needs, generating personalized content for each user.
- Take advantage of the information gathered from the audienceto send newsletters with products and services of interest to your consumers.
- Use automation systemsthat can collect this data and send promotions, to increase your online sales volume.
According to AMVO data , in 2021 it is expected that the sale and purchase of products and services on the web will reach a value of 39 billion dollars .
Similarly, 75% of Mexicans have made an online transaction , according to the AMVO Consumer Experience Survey.
Participants in the 2018 Hot Sale
The event will feature the participation of large sites d e eCommerce as Linio, Free Market, Amazon, Best Travel, eBay.
Likewise, the sponsorship of companies such as Citibanamex, DHL and MercadoPago is expected.
Among the categories available at the event will be, among others:
- Travel(with companies like Despegar, PriceTravel and Volaris ).
- Electronics and technology(with companies like BestBuy, Radioshack, Steren).
- Clothing and footwear( Sears , El Palacio de Hierro , Coppel).
- Furniture and home(Hombre Depot, Famsa, Privalia ).
- Entertainment( Cinépolis , Gandhi, Total Play, Sams).
What do you think of events like the Hot Sale ? Do you participate or would you like to participate in a sales campaign like this? Tell us in our comments or on our social networks.